The Company has provided various channels for customers to make installment payment which are:-
- Cash payment at bank counter by using the payment slip which the Company provides within the contract envelope (for the first installment); the payment slip will be sent to customer on monthly basis together with the receipt of the previous month’s installment payment.
- Using RTM Pay card which customer will receipt by mail during the first month of the contract; customer can use this card to make payment at any bank branches or counter services nationwide as specified at the back of the card.
- Using direct debit service via bank account of Thanachart Bank; customers who are interested to apply may contact the Company’s Call Center at 02-431-9000 to request for the application form.
- Using post-dated cheque; customer may issue post-dated cheques according to the due date of each month with account payee to “Ratchthani Leasing Public Company Limited”; minimum of 6 cheques for 6 installments may be delivered to the Company by registered mail or by hand to related officers at the Company’s Head Office.
After the due date, customer can make payment with the late charge within 3 days (including non-working days).
- If payment is made within 7 days (including holidays) after the due date, there will be no collection fee but customer will be charged of penalty fee/late charge at the rate of MRR+10 (based on Krungthai Bank’s MRR rate).
- If payment is made later than 7 days (including holidays) after the due date, it will be considered as missing one installment. The Company will send reminder letter to the hirer at the contact address. Customer (hirer) will be required to pay collection fee of 321 baht (inclusive of VAT) and penalty fee/ late charge at the rate of MRR+10 (based on Krungthai Bank’s MRR rate).
- If payment is made later than 34 days (including holidays) after the due date, it will be considered as missing two installments. The Company will send reminder letter to the hirer at the contact address and notification to the guarantor (by registered mail). Customer (hirer) will be required to pay collection fee of 535 baht (inclusive of VAT) and penalty fee/ late charge at the rate of MRR+10 (based on Krungthai Bank’s MRR rate).
- If payment is made later than 65 days (including holidays) after the due date, it will be considered as missing three installments. The Company will send notification to both hirer and guarantor at the provided contact address (by registered mail). Customer (hirer) will be required to pay the service fee of 2,889 baht (inclusive of VAT) for the contract termination process and penalty fee/ late charge at the rate of MRR+10 (based on Krungthai Bank’s MRR rate).
Customer can choose either of the following methods:-
- Send a notification to the Company via FAX. Notification can be simply made by writing the new mailing address together with a picture of the hirer’s ID card with signature certifying true copy. After sending the fax, customer should call up our staff to confirm receipt of the message. (Fax no 02-4319099)
- Send a scan copy of notification to the Company via E-MAIL. Notification can be simply made by writing the new mailing address together with a picture of the hirer’s ID card with signature certifying true copy. After sending the e-mail, customer should call up our staff to confirm receipt of the message.Email : Callcenter@thani.co.th
Customer who wants to settle the payment of the contract can acquire the settling amount by calling our Call Center officer at 02-431-9000. Once being informed of the exact amount which includes the discount and service fee for ownership transfer, customer can make payment at the bank branch like paying for regular installment.
The Company will then send the set of documents and forms for ownership transfer to the customer’s mailing address. Customer can just follow the provided instruction by signing at the marked 3 spots (1 on the power of attorney and 2 on the ownership transfer request form) without the need to fill in any information. Then customer will have to send back to the Company the signed documents together with a copy of ID card, a copy of house registration, a copy of tax disc and the original copy of hire purchase contract. The Company will then process the ownership transfer at the DLT office and send the car registration (blue book) to customer by mail.
The Company will contact customer who makes payment by post-dated cheques in prior, 2 months before all cheques are used up, so that customer will have enough lead time to send in new batch of payment cheques.
Customer should directly contact the Company to confirm the provided mailing address for its accuracy or any changes which may not be informed to the Company.
Payment receipt is a document to confirm receipt of installment payment, not the monthly statement. Therefore, no other expenses are shown.
Please contact our Call Center at 02-4319000 for inquiry and necessary actions.
Please contact our credit office to co-ordinate and follow up with the distributor.
Statement is a report showing all transactions incurred in each account. Normally, the statement will be used as a supporting document in financial activities such as loan applications, account auditing, etc.
Request for statement to confirm the outstanding of hire purchase contract can be done as follows:-
- For hirer who is juristic person. Submitting a copy of the first page of certificate of incorporation or letter requesting the statement specifying the following information:- Company’s name, number of contract, or car registration number, fax number
– With signature of authorized director with company stamp
- For hirer who is individual. Submitting a copy of ID card with a message requesting the statement and specifying the following information:
– Name and surname of the hirer, number of contract, or car registration number, fax number
– With signature certifying true copy
– In case of the hirer changed his/her name or surname, a copy of name/surname change certification must be submitted together with other documents.
- Please deliver the request to the Company’s Accounting Department by mail or by fax at number 02-431-9595
- The Company will send the requested statement to you by mail or by fax at the provided fax number.
|Required documents for certification of hire purchase contract|
|For individual||For juristic person|
|1. Police notice (original copy) with signature certifying true copy||1. Police notice (original copy) with signature certifying true copy|
|2. A copy of ID card with signature certifying true copy||2. A copy of certificate of incorporation (with issued date less than 6 months) signed with company stamp|
|3. A copy of house registration with signature certifying true copy||3. A copy of ID card (company’s director) with signature certifying true copy|
|4. A copy of receipt of service fee payment||4. A copy of house registration (company’s director)|
|5. Mailing address/ contact phone number||5. A copy of receipt of service fee payment|
|6. A copy of receipt of service fee payment|
1. Certificate issuance 100 baht
2. Delivery fee (EMS) 200 baht
*** Processing time is 2 days after receiving complete required document ***
Delivery of the hire purchase contract will take not more than 3 days after the date receiving contract envelop from Credit Department.
In case of lost deposit receipt, customer is required to file a police report and use the police notice (original copy) to replace the lost receipt. Processing time to return the deposit will be about 2 months after the date of police reporting.
The borrowed car registration (blue book) must be returned to the Company within 2 months after the date shown in the deposit receipt. If over 2 months, the Company reserves the right not to return the deposit in any circumstance.
Presently, the Company is able to direct debit the customer’s bank account at Thanachart Bank only.
Process to apply for direct debit service:
- Transaction fee of 15 baht will be charged for both HQ and branch accounts. (No annual fee)
- Company’s agent will provide information about the required document and will send the Bank’s letter of consent to customer by fax or by e-mail.
- Customer fills in the letter of consent and sends back to the officer in charge to review and ensure the accuracy and completeness of all required documents.
- In case that required documents are missing or incomplete, the officer in charge will directly contact customer.
- The officer in charge will submit the complete documents to the Company’s Finance Department for further process with the Bank.
- The Finance Department will submit all the documents to Thanachart Bank for customer’s signature verification. Once the Bank approves the request, our finance officer will contact customer to inform details of the service at least one month in prior of the effective date.