Ratchthani Leasing Plc. is one of the leading companies specialized in providing nationwide services of hire purchase and leasing for new and used commercial trucks, ranging from 4-wheel truck to 12 wheeler truck, truck tractor, trailer truck, semi-trailer truck as well as related equipment, parts and components for cargo transportation. The Company’s loan service covers various major brands of truck, namely HINO, ISUZU, VOLVO, MITSUBISHI, etc.
With over 25 year experience, the Company has a reliable team of professionals and experts in providing hire purchase service for commercial trucks. Also with a team of specialists in used truck appraisal, the Company is able to provide prompt services with fast approval process in order to satisfy customer needs.
Ratchthani Leasing Plc. reserves the rights to approve loan amount, down payment amount, interest rate, installment period, guarantor requirement in accordance with the Company’s credit approval criteria and policy.
Qualifications of Applicant
- Applicant or hirer must be 20-60 years old on the contract date.
- Applicant or hirer must have a Thai nationality only.
- Applicant or hirer who is juristic person that is registered and operated its business in Thailand, such as public company limited, private company limited, partnership.
Required documents for loan application
1) Individual Applicant
• 3 copies of ID card or/Government employee identification card (For hirer)
• 3 copies of ID card or/Government employee identification card (For guarantor)
• A copy of salary certificate/salary slip (of the most recent month)
• A copy of bank book showing transactions during the past 6 months (any account types) (For both hirer and guarantor)
• A copy of documents showing the source of income (for both hirer and guarantor) such as hiring contract, land title deed, car registration, transport business license
2) Juristic Person Applicant
• 3 copies of certificate of incorporation (with issued date less than 3 months)
• A copy of list of shareholder’s name (Form Bor.Oor.Jor 5) and a copy of VAT registration certificate (Form Phor.Phor. 20)
• 3 copies of ID card and house registration of contracted directors (with signature and company stamp)
• A copy of ID card and house registration of each shareholder who holds over 25% shares of the company limited
• A copy of passport and work permit with remaining validity over 3 months (In case of foreign director or shareholder who holds over 25% shares of the company) (If any)
• 2 copies of ID card and house registration of guarantor
• A copy of the juristic person’s financial statements in the past 3 years/the last 6 month bank statements
• A copy of documents showing the source of income (for both hirer and guarantor) such as hiring contract, land title deed, car registration, transport business license, the last 6 month withholding tax payment